Carrot Honey Muffin
This was the first muffin I made, when I just started trying my hand at baking. The results were very encouraging. The carrots were a flavorful addition to my little muffins.


Ingredients:

wheat flour - 1 cup
grated carrots - 1 cup
honey - 1/2 cup
raisins - 1/2 cup
vanilla essence - 1 tsp
canola oil - 1/2 cup
baking powder - 1 tsp
baking soda - 1/2 tsp

Method:

Sift flour with baking powder and baking soda. (I sieve them a couple of times). Preheat oven to 400 degrees (Fahrenheit). Add grated carrots, honey, raisins, oil and vanilla essence. Mix well with a hand blender. Drop tablespoonfuls on muffin cups until they are almost full (with some space on the top for the muffin to rise) and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
1 Response
  1. Julie Says:

    lovely n healthy muffins..looks yummy!!
    First time to your space,glad to follow you:-))
    Do drop by my space too and I would love if you follow my space too..
    Erivum Puliyum


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Memberships
    Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

    Promote Your Page Too
    All recipes are on Petitchef
    Half Hour Meals