Mango Lassi
My new colleague was just moving in from another city and he decided to rent a place near mine. On the day he was landing, I invited them for lunch at my place. I wasn't prepared for an exotic lunch, but just managed to make a complete dinner. A home-made beverage would make a great addition, but all I had was a mango in the refrigerator. So I instantly whipped up this mango lassi. To my surprise, this became the star of the day! His wife said "The mango lassi tastes very professional - better than the ones served at restaurants!"


Ingredients:

mango - 1 big or 2 small
yogurt - 8 tbsp
sugar - 4 tbsp (adjust according to taste)
mango nectar - 1 cup


Method:

Blend all ingredients and serve chilled.
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Memberships
    Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

    Promote Your Page Too
    All recipes are on Petitchef
    Half Hour Meals