Roasted Cauliflower - French Style

My husband hates cauliflower, and I love challenges. So I'm constantly on the lookout for some way to make it interesting enough for him to want to try it out, because I'm way too fond of it to let it go and way too lazy to cook multiple items. When I was wondering what to send to DK's AWED event hosted this month by Priya, this exciting French flavor presented the perfect option. In fact, I was tempted to add my favorite garam masala to this recipe, but decided to hold my horses in order to retain the "French" flavor :)



Ingredients: (serves 2)

cauliflower florets - 1 lb
olive oil - 1 tbsp
ground thyme - 1/2 tsp
fresh ground pepper - 1/2 tsp (adjust according to taste)
salt - 1/2 tsp (adjust according to taste)
onion - 1 (chopped fine)
garlic - 2 cloves

Method:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees (Fahrenheit). Heat oil and fry onions for a couple of minutes. Then add crushed garlic, cauliflower florets, pepper, thyme and salt. Mix well. Bake for about 30 minutes until it just starts turning brown.
7 Responses


  1. Shaheen Says:

    I am also always looking for ways to enjoy cauliflower.


  2. aipi Says:

    Sounds and looks superb.


    US Masala


  3. Ms.Chitchat Says:

    Enjoyed browsing ur space and happy to follow u :):)

    Chitchat



  4. Sarah Naveen Says:

    nice recipe..looks so perfect and yummy!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Memberships
    Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

    Promote Your Page Too
    All recipes are on Petitchef
    Half Hour Meals